Landlord Protection for Apartments and Rental Dwellings
Comprehensive property and liability policy that addresses the unique coverage requirements of Landlords owning apartment buildings, rental dwellings and condominiums.
- Special Causes of Loss on building, contents, loss of income and extra expense – Available option with package quote .
- General Liability and Umbrella/Excess coverage – Liability for common areas including swimming pools, tennis courts, lakes, and playgrounds. Property manager included as an additional insured.
- Business income loss protection – Insurance protection against loss of rents for up to 12 months, and pays the full cost of necessary extra expenses to help businesses stay in business.
- Employee dishonesty coverage – Available in amounts from $10,000 to $250,000 to help protect from dishonest acts of employees.
- Equipment Breakdown coverage – Optional coverage to protect against costly expenses arising out of mechanical breakdown of mechanical systems including HVAC, Electrical apparatus.
- Business personal property coverage – Insurance protection against losses concerning the property used to maintain your property and office.
- Ordinance or Law, Demolition, and Increased Cost of Construction coverage – Required by some lenders and available as an option.
- Perils Insured: “All Risk” of direct physical loss or damage including Flood, and Earthquake, Boiler and Machinery and Terrorism
- No restrictions on distance to coast
- No age restrictions
- No construction restrictions
- Section 8/HUD Under 25%
Should apartment owners require tenants to have their own insurance coverage? …Read More
Fax completed form to (888) 607-7154
If you would prefer to talk to an agent, call or visit us today.