Independent Property & Casualty Insurance Agent in Texas 70 years experience providing insurance solutions
Facebook insurance agent LinkedIn insurance agent
(214) 823-3003

Convenience and Personal Service of an Independent Agent

Automobile, RV and Motorcycle

Car, Automobile, Motorcycle, RV Insurance

Get Quote for car insurance.

Learn More about commercial and personal insurance

Home & Renters

home, dwelling, renters insurance

Get Quote for home and rentors insurance.

Learn More about apartment, dwelling, home, rentals insurance


Commercial Insurance for indivdual and business

Get Quote for commercial and business insurance.

Learn More about automobile, workers compensation, property and liability insurance





Type of Insurance Requested

Submit Service Request
Texas Only

Landlord Protection for Apartments and Rental Dwellings

Comprehensive property and liability policy that addresses the unique coverage requirements of Landlords owning apartment buildings, rental dwellings and condominiums.

  • Special Causes of Loss on building, contents, loss of income and extra expense  – Available option with package quote .
  • General Liability and Umbrella/Excess coverage – Liability for common areas including swimming pools, tennis courts, lakes, and playgrounds. Property manager included as an additional insured.
  • Business income loss protection – Insurance protection against loss of rents for up to 12 months, and pays the full cost of necessary extra expenses to help businesses stay in business.
  • Employee dishonesty coverage – Available in amounts from $10,000 to $250,000 to help protect from dishonest acts of employees.
  • Equipment Breakdown coverage – Optional coverage to protect against costly expenses arising out of mechanical breakdown of mechanical systems including HVAC, Electrical apparatus.
  • Business personal property coverage – Insurance protection against losses concerning the property used to maintain your property and office.
  • Ordinance or Law, Demolition, and Increased Cost of Construction coverage – Required by some lenders and available as an option.

Program Highlights

  • Perils Insured: “All Risk” of direct physical loss or damage including Flood, and Earthquake, Boiler and Machinery and Terrorism
  • No restrictions on distance to coast
  • No age restrictions
  • No construction restrictions
  • Section 8/HUD Under 25%

Should apartment owners require tenants to have their own insurance coverage? …Read More


Fax completed form to (888) 607-7154

If you would prefer to talk to an agent, call or visit us today.