Independent Property & Casualty Insurance Agent in Texas 70 years experience providing insurance solutions
Facebook insurance agent LinkedIn insurance agent
(214) 823-3003

Convenience and Personal Service of an Independent Agent

Automobile, RV and Motorcycle

Car, Automobile, Motorcycle, RV Insurance

Get Quote for car insurance.

Learn More about commercial and personal insurance

Home & Renters

home, dwelling, renters insurance

Get Quote for home and rentors insurance.

Learn More about apartment, dwelling, home, rentals insurance


Commercial Insurance for indivdual and business

Get Quote for commercial and business insurance.

Learn More about automobile, workers compensation, property and liability insurance





Type of Insurance Requested

Submit Service Request
Texas Only

Get a Flood Quote

fax completed form to (888) 607-7154

Flooding is the most common natural disaster.

  • Anywhere it can rain, it can flood.
  • You don’t need to live near a coastline or river to have a flood. Flash floods, inland flooding, and seasonal storms bring flooding to every region of the country.
  • Just a few inches of water can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.

Most homeowners insurance does not cover floods.

  • Only flood insurance financially covers your home and your personal property from floods.
  • A flood insurance policy compensates homeowners, renters, and business owners for all covered losses, and unlike a Federal disaster loan, it does not have to be repaid.

You can’t get flood insurance at the last minute.

  • In most cases, it takes 30 days after purchase for a policy to take effect, so it’s important to buy insurance before the storm approaches and the floodwaters start to rise.

If you are in a high-risk area, flood insurance may be mandatory.

  • If you live in a high-risk area and you carry a mortgage from a federally regulated or insured lender, flood insurance is required.

If you own your property outright, you still should be covered by flood insurance.

  • Statistics show that if you live in a high-risk zone, you are more likely to experience a flood than a fire.

You can purchase flood insurance no matter your flood risk.

  • It doesn’t matter whether your flood risk is high or low, you can buy flood insurance as long as your community participates in the NFIP.
  • You can get flood insurance if your house has been flooded before, even if your mortgage doesn’t require it.
  • Outside of the high-risk Special Flood Hazard Area, most properties will qualify for the lower-cost Preferred Risk Policy.
  • Even though flood insurance isn’t federally required, anyone can be financially vulnerable to floods. In fact, people outside of mapped high-risk flood areas file nearly 25% of all National Flood Insurance Program flood insurance claims and receive one-third of Federal Disaster Assistance for flooding.

Preferred Risk Policies provide flood protection at the best price.

  • Qualifying homeowners in moderate- to low-risk areas can purchase a lower-cost policy.
  • Qualifying renters can purchase contents-only coverage for buildings in moderate- to low-risk areas.
  • A lower-cost PRP also is available to business owners with up to $500,000 building coverage and $500,000 contents coverage (per building).
  • Business owners who lease their space can purchase contents-only coverage.
  • To qualify for a PRP, the property must be located in a moderate- to low-risk area and meet loss history requirements.
  • Two claims or disaster relief payments of $1,000 or more for flooding, or three flood losses of any amount, make the structure ineligible for the PRP.

More Information

Guide to Flood Safety and Preparedness