Most standard lease agreements require residents to provide $100,000 of property damage liability protection. The RLL® proprietary software program provides delivery, monitoring, and reporting systems that manage the entire process. Unit enrollment may be reported to RLL® via your property management software system or online through the standard administration process. As part of the RLL® service you will receive the training and support needed to make these transactions a seamless process.
Benefits to the Landlord:
- Easily monitor and verify that residents fulfill their legal indemnification obligations within their lease agreement
- Decrease potential claims reported to your property & casualty insurance carrier up to $100,000 for the five named perils; fire, smoke, explosion, water discharge, and sewer backup.
- Partially offset your policy deductible when building damage is caused by tenant’s negligence
- Reduce insurance loss ratios, increasing insurability, and contributing to the bottom line
- Increases asset valuation
- Convenient month-to-month contracts
Benefits to the Tenant:
- Waives the tenant’s contractual obligation specified in the lease to reimburse the manager/owner from damage caused by fire, smoke, explosion, water discharge and sewer back.
- Protects against loss of tenant’s personal property due to fire, smoke, explosion, water discharge, and sewer backup up to $15,000
This program is available to property managers or owners with 50 or more multi-family units and/or single-family dwellings under management.
Call if we can provide additional information.