Independent Property & Casualty Insurance Agent in Texas 70 years experience providing insurance solutions
Facebook insurance agent LinkedIn insurance agent
(214) 823-3003

Convenience and Personal Service of an Independent Agent

Automobile, RV and Motorcycle

Car, Automobile, Motorcycle, RV Insurance

Get Quote for car insurance.

Learn More about commercial and personal insurance

Home & Renters

home, dwelling, renters insurance

Get Quote for home and rentors insurance.

Learn More about apartment, dwelling, home, rentals insurance


Commercial Insurance for indivdual and business

Get Quote for commercial and business insurance.

Learn More about automobile, workers compensation, property and liability insurance





Type of Insurance Requested

Submit Service Request
Texas Only

Application – General Liability
Application – Equipment

fax to (888) 607-7154

The State of Texas requires inflatable devices to be insured and inspected by a qualified inspector with an Amusement Ride Certificate of Inspection (form AR-100) filed with Texas Department of Insurance (TDI).  You can use any inspector to obtain the required AR-100 forms. The following link on the Texas Dept. of Insurance website shows a partial list of Inspectors

Package Insurance is available including  General Liability, Excess Accident Medical and Property Insurance with minimum premiums as low as $1,400.00

This product meets the requirements set forth by the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI)  for Amusement Rides. Insurance carrier is authorized to sign the TDI’s AR-100 Certificate of Inspection form

Inflatable Devices ♦ Batting Cages ♦ Bowling ♦ Bumper Cars ♦ Driving Ranges ♦ Roller Skating Rinks ♦ Go Karts ♦ Laser Tag ♦ Miniature Golf ♦ Coin Operated Mechanical Rides ♦ Attendant Operated Mechanical Rides



Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization

Texas Amusement Ride Regulations